POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Will there be a new Version of Moray? : Re: Will there be a new Version of Moray? Server Time
29 Apr 2024 01:09:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Will there be a new Version of Moray?
From: Stephen
Date: 10 Apr 2006 10:55:00
Message: <web.443a70a98429f196c6b359800@news.povray.org>
Jens Kleen <jkl### [at] webde> wrote:
> Thanks for your answere. I "loved" Moray. But as far as i see, Moray
> has no big future. What about making Moray Open Source? I think there
> are enough developers out there that would like to work on Moray.

Jens,
I like the idea of open source if someone else would do the work in
developing Moray along with PovRay. But it is shareware and Lutz would have
to have a say. In ways I like it having one developer, there is little
argument over what is being done. On the other hand. There is not much
going on just now AFAICT, and the development towards more mesh editing

Stephen